Festival Amani supports entrepreneurship!
The « Entrepreneurship area » at the heart of the Festival Village
At the centre of the Festival Village, the Entrepreneurship area will support innovative and ambitious projects and help to explain how to start up a business. It will connect:
- Public services ( Guicha Unique, the Business Tribunal and Goma Commune) Business Support services ( ECI, AIMA, Cordaid, Rwabank...)
- Entrepreneurship support services (ECI, AIMF, Cordaid, Rwabank…).
The Festival will organise stands and activities for young entrepreneurs throughout the 3 days:
- Exhibitions, talks, and pop up activities for young people
- Networking between established economic organisms, entrepreneurs and young people
- Stands with Kivu Entrepreneur, Fonds Ngangi, de la Rwabank, ECI, AIMF and other organisations that help set up businesses
- A temporary business start up desk, working with Goma Commune on micro businesses and with the Business Tribunal on small and medium sized businesses.
- A youth competition for people aged between 18 to 35 years who wish to embark in entrepreneurship will take place and 4 scholarships worth $1000 will be paid for a training session at the Kivu Entrepreneur Incubator.
The Festival hopes to promote creativity and entrepreneurial activity in the town of Goma - and beyond!
Stay tuned ... we'll send you the program very soon!